QR Code Link to This Post
Taylors Kitchen and Market is looking for an experienced, Executive Sous Chef to oversee Taylors Market culinary operation as well as the ability to manage and work in our fine dining restaurant, Taylors Kitchen when necessary. This Individual will work directly under the Executive Chef and will help in the management of all the staff and operations but will focus on management of the food prepared for Taylor’s Market. We are looking for someone who is organized, driven and has the desire to always move forward, improve and challenge themselves. This is a very unique position that allows for opportunities for creativity within our upscale market, while still being a part of a fast-paced fine dining restaurant. We are looking for someone who is dedicated, hardworking, and willing to take the extra step to get the job done.
1. Reliable. Flexible. Self-Motivated and driven.
2. Passionate. Inspired. Takes the necessary measures to stay up to speed in this ever changing environment.
3. At least 5 years’ experience working in a professional kitchen.
4. At least 2 years’ experience working grill station, or being responsible for proper cooking of proteins.
5. Able to step into any position on the line (pantry, sauté or grill) and work if needed.
6. 1 year experience being a sous chef and managing other cooks
7. Able to compose complete dishes, salads, and appetizers.
8. Able to work morning shifts 7- 4 (primarily), but occasionally manage the night shifts when needed(when chef needs time off or off-site events are happening)
Please bring your resume and an application to Taylor’s Kitchen 2924 Freeport Blvd between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. daily. Ask for Derek or Casey.
Applications available at: https://www.taylorsmarket.com/contactus
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below