QR Code Link to This Post
Front Desk Agent
Hotel Del Sol
You will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will warmly and enthusiastically greet arriving guests and assist them with check in/out to ensure they are comfortable and feel welcome while also providing information. You will promote hotel services and amenities to the guests.
* Enthusiastically welcome our guests, anticipate their needs, assist them with check in and check out, and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day
* Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
* Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
* Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
* Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
* Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detai l to ensure accuracy and efficiency
* Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
* Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and assisting them with cash transactions.
* People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
* Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
* A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.
We’re a 1950s motor lodge turned boutique hotel, complete with palm trees and a sparkling saltwater pool. Our recently refurnished rooms are playful, colorful and come in all shapes and sizes offering rooms with adjoining rooms and suites. Located in San Francisco’s Marina District, guests can enjoy neighborhood attractions like the Marina Green, Fort Mason Center and Fisherman’s Wharf, as well countless shopping and dining destinations on Union and Chestnut Streets.
How do you apply?
Visit our website https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25452&siteid=5809#jobDetails=2759535_5809 and apply today!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below