QR Code Link to This Post
The Senior Resource Group seeks a Hospitality Manager for our Narrows Glen Senior Living community,
located in Tacoma, WA.
This position will ensure an excellent customer experience for our senior residents. You will assist in the
organizational socialization of new employees and residents.
This position gives you an opportunity to show your winning personality, while helping others!
- Serve as an ambassador of goodwill to all who enter the community.
- Work with the business office and the department managers to insure newly hired employees
are properly oriented and trained.
- Coordinate staff recognition and morale programs.
- Oversee employee uniform program.
- Work with the Marketing Department to insure
new residents are properly oriented and acclimated to the Community.
- Coordinate the resident Ambassador Club/Welcome Committee.
- Assist the Activities Department when needed.
- High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development) required; college degree preferred.
- Minimum one year of experience in a hospitality related industry.
- All of our job offers are contingent upon the successful passing of a background check with
fingerprinting, a drug test and a physical.
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program
with generous company match!
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee
demonstrates their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy),
they are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
Interested applicants are welcome to visit the site and complete the SRG employment application in person at:
Narrows Glen Senior Living Community
8201 6yh Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98406
Please Click to Apply and Upload Your Resume/Work History
For more information about Senior Resource Group – SRG, please visit our website: www.srgseniorliving.com
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards – for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care.
Senior Resource Group – SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below