QR Code Link to This Post
SF Chronicle Top 100 five years running, IYASARE Japanese Restaurant is currently accepting applications for the full time position of Bartender. We are constantly evolving our beverage menu and have an opening for an experienced Mixologist.
Interested candidates should be dedicated and experienced individuals who have a strong and undying passion for food, beverages, service and the constant pursuit of improvement. Japanese cuisine experience is not required but definitely a plus.
In order to be considered, candidates MUST meet the following requirements:
– At least 3 solid years of high volume casual fine dining experience
– Lunch and Dinner availability
– Solid liquor, wine and beer knowledge, sake knowledge a plus
– Strong teamwork skills and positive attitude
– Excellent communication skills; both spoken and written
– Detail oriented in all aspects of the job
– Work with a sense of urgency while maintaining a calm demeanor
– Take and follow instruction without hesitation
– Truly love what you do and fully enjoy the rewarding feeling of excited, happy, and satisfied guests
Before emailing your resume with a cover letter, please be confident that you fit all of the above criteria. IYASARE is open for lunch and dinner, 7 days. Start date is immediate. Feel free to research us to get an idea of the style of cuisine and service we present to our guests. Thank you for your interest.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below