QR Code Link to This Post
The Professional Interactive Server- High Profile Dinner Theater ensures that guests have an enjoyable and memorable dining experience and that their needs are anticipated and met. A key responsibility of the Professional Interactive Server is to “read the mood” of the tables for which they are responsible and ensure that the pace, variety, sequence and timing of food and beverage served is appropriate, while conveying exceptional hospitality and ensure guests feel well attended to are of primary importance.
• Assists guests by providing exceptional service during their dining experience at CIA Copia.
• Ability to work in unison with other servers to deliver food and beverages at specific cues.
• Ability to describe and sell the wines paired with the food.
• Maintains cleanliness and organization of work stations.
• Completes opening and closing side work as assigned with the goal of contributing to an organized, well-prepared work environment.
• Maintains a strong food and beverage knowledge base in an effort to provide the best possible guest service experience.
• Maintains control and timing throughout shift to ensure quality guest experience.
• Ensures each and every table is maintained during the dining experience according to standard.
• Closing the guest experience by handling cash and credit card transactions accurately.
• Any and all other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of food, including menu language & culinary preparations.
• Working knowledge of restaurant POS computer systems.
Licenses / Certifications:
• TIPS responsible alcohol service certification, or equivalent or ability to acquire.
• Previous experience in service or hospitality industry preferred.
• Ability to achieve a 95% test score on the food, wine and service exam.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to be adaptable, dependable and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to show a high level of service responsiveness to internal customers.
• Must display a high level of energy and self-motivation.
• Highly organized, attentive to detail, accurate and efficient.
• Ability to work well within a team.
• Punctual and dependable.
• Must be able to demonstrate a high level of “showmanship” befitting an interactive dining experience.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and overtime as required by business needs.
• Ability to frequently lift and carry thirty (30) pounds.
• Ability to occasionally lift and carry fifty (50) pounds.
• Ability to stand and work for extended periods of time during customary service hours.
• Able to bend, stoop or reach as needed.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below