QR Code Link to This Post
Swedish Medical Center is looking for Starbucks Baristas to work in a hospital setting at Swedish Edmonds in Edmonds, WA.
Openings include full-time, part-time and per-diem (on-call) positions. Starting pay is $15.55/hr. – 17.02/hr. DOE
Eligible for $500.00 sign on bonus
The Barista is responsible for creating the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
In this position you will:
• Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks and Swedish. Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team
• Anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Communicate information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create a community gathering space for patients, visitors, and staff
• Assist with new staff training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed
• Contribute to positive team environment by recognizing changes in staff morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager
• Deliver customer service to all customers by acting with a “customer comes first” attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs
Required qualifications for this position include:
• High School Education or general education degree (GED)
• Current State of Washington Food and Beverage Service Worker’s Permit
About the Edmonds Campus:
Swedish/Edmonds (formerly Stevens Hospital) has been providing sound and thoughtful care for patients in the greater Seattle area for more than 45 years. We pride ourselves in employing only the most qualified and caring professionals. We are not simply a hospital or a workplace. We are a family. We are a community. Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of the community through local, high-quality and compassionate health care services. On Sept. 1, 2010, Stevens joined the Swedish family and became Swedish/Edmonds to create an innovative, regional health-care delivery network that provides more local services, while giving residents greater access to the latest medical treatments and the comprehensive services of the Swedish system.
The Swedish/Edmonds campus includes:
• 217 licensed beds
• 450 of the most qualified physicians and specialists on medical staff
• 1,400 staff including clinical and non-clinical personnel
• Full scope of medical and surgical services, including Level IV Trauma emergency medicine, diagnostic, treatment and support services
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our nonprofit Mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of each person we serve. Our Vision is to demonstrate the highest-quality, best-value healthcare to all we serve.
Swedish is the largest nonprofit health care provider in the greater Seattle area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); ambulatory care centers in Redmond and Mill Creek; and Swedish Medical Group a network of more than 118 primary care and specialty locations throughout the Puget Sound. Swedish employs more than 13,300 employees and 3,100 physicians and allied health professionals. Whether through physician clinics, education, research and innovation or other outreach, we’re committed to caring for the people in our region and beyond. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
When applying online, please reference job number 207573.
To Apply Online Click Here
Swedish is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below