QR Code Link to This Post
Barcino restaurant is seeking a Chef de Cuisine. We are a Catalan-inspired restaurant from The Absinthe Group. Barcino is a welcoming neighborhood destination that draws inspiration from both the vibrant dining and drinking culture of Barcelona and the lively Hayes Valley community in which the restaurant resides. This strategic position promises optimal opportunity for growth, a five day work week, expert training, competitive salary & the availability of excellent benefits including medical, dental, and 401k plans.
The job requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years management experience in a quality establishment. Knowledge of most kitchen styles and stations is necessary for success. Knowledge of Spanish cuisine is not required but would be an asset.
* Proven menu planning, inventory, kitchen safety & sanitation management
* Ability to make smart decisions instantly & frequently getting the best from every situation
* Strength in the ability to lead by example
* Commitment to quality
* Excellent food handling skills/techniques & portion management
* Reliable & flexible under pressure
* Ability to train, motivate, mentor & effectively counsel staff
* Consistently respectful & mindful of our objectives for service & quality
* Excellent communication skills (English speaking w/basic Kitchen Spanish required)
Please paste your resume & references in the body of your email response to us. Thank you for your interest in The Absinthe Group and Absinthe Brasserie & Bar.
The Absinthe Group of companies include; Absinthe Brasserie & Bar, Absinthe Private Dining, The Absinthe Group Pastry, Arlequin Café, Arlequin Wine Merchant, Bellota, Barcino & Comstock Saloon
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below