QR Code Link to This Post
The Forum at Rancho San Antonio Retirement Community, voted a Best Place to Work, provides independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing services is currently seeking a Full Time Cook. As a part of this organization, you will find opportunities that provide more than just a job. Forum is a place where personal and professional growth is an integral part of your career experience
We are proud to invest in you, and offer these special benefits to Team Members. (Competitive Pay, New Hire spot bonus, Full Medical Benefits after 30days, 401k, Excellent Training, Career Advancement Opportunities, Recognition Program, Meal Discounts and On-Site Gym.)
The Cook is responsible for the preparation of all food items as per standardized recipes.
Essential Job Duties:
• Prepares all soups, stocks, sauces; boils, braises and roasts items as per standardized recipes.
• Prepares and serves all sautéed, fried, grilled, steamed and baked items as per standardized recipes.
• Prepares or directs the preparation of all food served, following standard recipes and special diet orders. Plans food production to coordinate with meal serving hours, so that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food is preserved.
• Determines amount and type of food and supplies required for daily menus and seeing that supplies are obtained from storage areas in adequate time for meal production.
• Maintains assigned work station in a safe and sanitary condition.
• Maintains acceptable standards of personal hygiene and complies with department dress code.
• Attends in service training and education sessions as assigned.
• Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions in English, communicates effectively, and performs simple arithmetic. Ability to understand measurements and conversions.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a cook in a hotel, restaurant, club or similar institution.
• Ability to interpret standardized recipes, instructions, specifications and standards.
• Ability to cook on broiler/grill/sauté
• Knowledge of kitchen equipment operations and maintains.
To apply for this position, please visit https://lcsnet.referrals.selectminds.com/forumsa to complete an online application OR reply to this post.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and A Drug and Smoke-Free Workplace!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below