QR Code Link to This Post
Front Office Agent
Job Overview: Front Desk -Check in/Check out hotel guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established hotel requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors.
Duties and Qualifications:
1. Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
2. Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
3. Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
4. Maintain complete knowledge at all times of: a. all hotel features/services, hours of operation. b. all room types, numbers, layout, appointments and location. c. all room rates, special packages and promotions d. daily house count and expected arrivals/departures. e. room availability status for any given day. f. scheduled daily group activities
5. Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies. Keep bank secure at all times.
6. Meet Manager / Supervisor to review daily assignments and priorities.
7. Meet with departing Front Desk Agent to review business status and follow up items.
8. Access all functions of computer system.
9. Front office experience a plus, but not required; previous customer service experience required.
10. Positive, upbeat personality, works well in a team, desire to learn, and able to multi-task.
11. Hours will vary; flexible schedule necessary. 7 Days a week availability is a must.
If this job sounds like something you think you are interested in please reply to this posting.
These job descriptions in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below