QR Code Link to This Post
Historic Bed and Breakfast Seeks Qualified Front Desk Agent/BOH
Compensation: BOE per hour
Employment type: Part-time; 30-35 hours per week
We are a historic B&B centrally located in San Francisco.
We are looking for a flexible staff person that can work Friday-Monday morning shifts. Weekend availability is a must.
We are seeking a responsible, communicative individual with a high level of integrity to join our close-knit team. A background in hospitality is not necessary, as we are willing to train, but you should have some experience in office administration and in serving a diverse customer base in a non-corporate environment. Since we are a small company, you should also be prepared to wear multiple hats. An eye for detail, customer service skills, good organizational skills and comfort working with guests and staff from all over the world are the most essential traits.
The front desk/BOH team member will:
• Control daily operations including but not limited to handling reservations, inquiries, check-ins, and check-outs; filing, billing, and ordering; creating reports and correspondence; and working in the kitchen.
• Be comfortable working on a PC with MS Office, Outlook, and database software.
• Take guest reservations over the phone, via email and in person.
• Attend to guests in a warm, welcoming manner.
• Provide concierge services with a bent towards local knowledge.
• Prepare, cook, serve and clean light buffet dining and/or a hot breakfast.
• Develop long-term customer relationships.
• Complete other tasks and projects as assigned and/or needed.
• Experience in customer service and office administration.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work on a PC with MS Office, Outlook, and database software
• Local knowledge of San Francisco.
• Ability to work independently and use initiative.
• High level of integrity.
• Comfortable cooking and serving a simple hot and/or cold breakfast menu.
• Able to stand, walk, and carry luggage up/down stairs during your shift.
Familiarity with other languages and kitchen experience are pluses but are not essential.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Self-motivated and positive.
• Have a flexible work schedule.
• Reliable and on time.
• Looking to start a career in the hospitality business.
Please send a resume and brief cover letter. Thank you!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below