QR Code Link to This Post
Northside Private School Caterer providing hot lunch to Private Schools in the San Antonio area is currently accepting applications for the current 2019 School Year. The position available is located at a North Side Private School. Duties include, but not limited to:
* Knowledge of preparation of Kid Friendly Foods such as Burgers, Pastas, Flatbread Pizzas, and other Hot Menu items.
* Knowledge of Preparing Salads, Sandwiches, Tacos, Deli Subs and Salad Bar.
* Monitor the preparation and Serving of meals. Ensure that food is cooked and serving lines are set up and ready on time.
* Ensure that adequate quantities of each food item are available to all students.
* Ensures that all necessary food items are displayed in a clean consistent manner.
* Represent company in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner
* Interact well with Students of Pre-School, Elementary and High School ages, as well as, School Staff and Co-workers.
* Serves lunches quickly, in proper portions, in a courteous demeanor.
* Monitor and assist with clean-up of Kitchen/Prep area; disposal of trash, washing pots and pans, serving utensils, and other Kitchen duties.
* Job functions may require significant lifting (50 lbs), carrying, pushing and/or pulling, stooping, kneeling, standing for extended length of time.
* Familiar with Inventory procedures of Food Items and Paper Products.
* Training of Food Servers and Cooks.
* Food Handlers Management Certification must be current.
* Criminal Background check and Finger printing required.
* No visible tattoos, piercings or gauges.
* Only Serious and Dependable applicants need apply.
Hours: PART-TIME POSITION Monday – Friday; 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM
5 days per week (approximate 28 hours per week)
Seasonal position from January 2019 through end of May 2019
Closed during most School holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas Breaks, Spring Break
and possibly Summer months.
Please send Resume with Cover Letter to above email address.
No phone calls please.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below