QR Code Link to This Post
• 3+ Years of Sales Management Experience, preferably in the Restaurant, Hospitality, or Entertainment Industry
• Ability to Travel 10% of the time
• Knowledge of the Local Market & Opportunities
• Proficient Computer Software Skills
The Sales Manager reports to the General Manager, and is tasked with creating innovative solutions and improvements, meeting financial goals, and motivating a large team to work in a collaborative manner for the best possible guest experience. Our Sales Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships, scoping out the needs of the local market and delivering a strategic sales plan that will meet and exceed goals. Event Sales is an important part of the Main Event business and culture. The Sales Manager will need to be able to drive off peak revenue and incremental revenue during peak times.
What makes a great Sales Manager?
● 21 years+
● Able to cultivate a positive environment
● Excellent Microsoft Office Suite, communication and presentation skills
● Detail oriented with the capability to oversee all aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
● Proactive Attitude
● History of sales success
● Can-do Attitude
● Strong business acumen
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
● Being responsible for generating a definitive sales game plan to achieve departmental revenue goals which meet and exceed sales goals and budgets throughout the financial year
● Win everyday by developing and inspiring a team of hourly employees to exceed guests expectations leading to a revenue generating department
● Working in tandem with the Operations Team to ensure flawless execution for ALL events
● Exhibiting our core values through creating innovative improvements and collaborating with others while being accountable for measurable, high-quality and timely results
● Demonstrating proactive leadership by ensuring positive guests’ experiences through hands-on table touches
● Engaging guest service focused team members through recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and contentious development efforts
● Proactively engage in outbound sales strategy/activity in an effort to grow event sales
● Embracing teamwork while encouraging others to do the same
● Being an internal and external ambassador for the center, fostering relationships with individuals, organizations and corporations who book events to maintain reputable and predictable business while prospecting for new events
● Developing market segments and soliciting new customer relationships while maintaining existing relationships
● Events will include birthdays, corporate events/meetings/ trainings, holiday parties, school athletic banquets, Rent The Event, fundraisers, team building events, and overnight lock-Ins
● Be an active member in the community, chamber, and local networking opportunities and is also responsible for being a positive role model in both social media formats and public forums by being active and showing consistent participation in all public facing opportunities
● Own your numbers by forecasting and having a keen understanding of sales numbers and reports
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below