QR Code Link to This Post
Nana’s Green Tea’s mission has been at the forefront of providing the finest Japanese green tea product to its customers. We use premium matcha grown in our own tea plantations in Kyoto, Japan and specialize in a variety of green tea beverages, desserts and Japanese rice bowls. There are over 80 locations in Japan, and the brand has branched out to Hawaii, Canada, Taiwan, China, Singapore and Malaysia. Aside from tea and desserts, we also serve Japanese rice bowls, salads and other appetizers.
1. Prep cook (Competitive pay, DOE)
– able to follow instructions and recipes well, as well as all health and safety rules in the kitchen
– experience in high production schedules
– labeling and stocking all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
– prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
– undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food etc.
2. Line cook (Competitive pay, DOE)
– Experience with fryers, basic knife skills necessary.
– Experience and ability to work in high volume restaurants. 1+ year line cook experience preferred.
– Must be able to read and follow recipes and ticket orders precisely.
Please send your resume in the email with the position in the subject of the email.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below