QR Code Link to This Post
Other Coast Cafe in Ballard is hiring for part time positions in our busy Ballard Ave sandwich shop. Here are some of the great things about us!
• We are a scratch kitchen that makes some of the tastiest sandwiches in the city
• Locally owned and operated by long-time Seattleites!
• Competitive wages including tips
• No crazy early morning shifts, and no super late nights
• Free employee meal
• 50% discount at all three of our locations
• More hours are always available
• Advancements are available since we promote our own awesome staff
• Casual atmosphere, listen to great music all day, no uniform, you get to be yourself at work
• Professionally run operation with systems in place that make training easy
We are looking for you if you have recent kitchen experience, value the importance of a well-made sandwich and are a good co-worker to your kitchen mates. Everyone pitches in to do everything in our kitchen, including the sandwich making, prep work, working the register, cleaning, and we always value your input to always keep our place of employment a fair, inclusive and rewarding work space.
Our ideal candidate is able to commit to Saturdays and Sundays (2 days a week) at about 12-14 hours per week. More hours are available as they may be needed. Our rate of pay is $12.75 hourly with an average of $6+ per hour in tips.
Since we are a business that values the safety of our customers and crew, a valid Health Card and MAST card are required at time of hire.
Please send your resume for us to review – we look forward to meeting you!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below