QR Code Link to This Post
1421 Minor Ave
Seattle, Wa. 98101
Please Apply in Person
Dining Room Servers compensation: $16 hourly DOE
Please Apply in Person
Merrill Gardens at First Hill is currently hiring Dining Servers in Seattle, WA.
Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country.
Our Mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
Who We Are:
Our focus is always on the people who live and work at our communities. Through innovative programs and a determined commitment to residents and team members, Merrill Gardens is an exceptional place to build your career.
Our Dining Services Staff Love Merrill Gardens Because:
• We are a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success
• We are growing quickly providing opportunities for advancement. Quality Training Programs.
• Our Full Time benefits and compensation are some of the best in the industry including medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k), life insurance, vacation, sick time, holidays, and an EAP program
• Parking is available for Staff
• Employee Meals
• Work Schedule is Good for family life, off work each day before 8pm.
Example of Part Time Cook shifts are:
Weekends 6am-1:30, 9:30-5:30pm, 11am-7:30pm, Week days 9:30-5:30pm, 11am-7:30pm varied 3 Days a Week
Example of Server available shifts are: 11am-7pm, 2pm – 7:30pm, 3pm – 7:30pm varied Days
What You’ll Do:
• You will be responsible for professionally working with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to Serve quality meals in our restaurant-style dining room.
• Provide a high level of customer service to residents and guests
as part of our Enjoy More Anytime 7am -7pm Dining program
• Attend and lead pre-meal meeting to familiarize all dining staff with menu items.
• Greet New and Present Guests by Table visits after serving the meal to ensure quality.
• Present a professional and caring attitude when serving residents and guests
• You will be working with a well trained and long term Team.
Everyone helps each other Team, Everyone helps wash dishes.
What You Bring:
• Culinary Services 1+ year
Server experience of 1+ year
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Food Handler’s Permit as required
• Able to communicate in both written and spoken English
• Must have flexibility with schedule and be available to work early morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and holiday
Our Dining hours are 7am to 7pm. Everyday. Full time staff work an average of 35+ hours a week.
Who You Are:
• You are a team player who loves working with seniors
• You are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service
• You like to multitask and work quickly in a dynamic customer service environment
• You are willing to work, when needed as needed, with the Team (Schedules are set for 2 weeks, with exceptions)
You have a reliable source of Transportation.
Apply in Person. No Calls
Learn more at www.merrillgardens.com
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below