QR Code Link to This Post
Terraces of Roseville is an Assisted Living facility that offers its
employees and residents, friendliness, a homelike setting, and an
inspiring environment. We provide an Elegant Social Lifestyle for our
employees and residents and creates an inspiring environment for our
residents to live in. Our mission is to provide inspiring life
experiences that enable our residents and their families to lead full
and enriching lives.
- We offer a competitive pay and benefits package which includes
the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary
life insurance and an EAP program.
- We also are a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong
foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and
We’re looking for a Full-Time Server to join our spectacular team!
- Must be at least 16 years of age and able to obtain work permit.
- Current first aid and CPR certification
- Knowledgeable of state and federal regulations
- Completes assessments
- Provides first aid and emergency assistance
- Monitors and records blood glucose readings
- Administers medications per resident services plans
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a company dedicated to quality and built on strong
foundation of family, community, long term commitment and
- Great Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Homelike setting
The Terraces of Roseville is an equal opportunity employer; however,
all candidates are subject and must successfully pass or complete a
post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing,
fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to
meet licensing regulations within our industry.
Please apply online with Westmont Living at:
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below