QR Code Link to This Post
Ivar’s, the premier seafood restaurant company in the Pacific Northwest, is now hiring experienced managers to work at its soon-to-open quick-service location in Kirkland. We are interested in management at all levels, including full-time General Managers and Assistant Managers, as well as part-time Shift Managers.
Wages will be based on your position and experience, with GMs and Assistants eligible for performance bonuses.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and have some management experience, an outgoing personality, and a strong work ethic.
Depending on your position and length of service, Ivar’s premium benefits package can include:
• Excellent pay
• Flexible schedules with reasonable operating hours and no overnight shifts
• Opportunities for additional training and advancement into higher level positions
• Paid vacation days and paid sick leave
• 401 (k) Plan
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Supplemental insurance
• Free meals while on-duty and discounted meals at Ivar’s and Kidd Valley while off-duty
• Free uniforms
• Free parking and close to bus lines
• Employee Assistance Program
If you are interested in becoming a key player on the Kirkland Ivar’s team, please apply using one of the following methods:
• Reply to this ad and attach or include your resume
• Apply online at our Ivar’s Careers site
• Fax your resume to 206-624-4895
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Ivar’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program, which is the electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify newly hired employees’ identity and employment eligibility.
Key words: cook, prep, line, fryer, grill, kitchen worker, culinary, back, house, back of the house, BOH, heart of the house, cashier, register, counter, dining room, FOH, front of house, manager, supervisor, shift, lead, greet, host, manager, shift, lead
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below