QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a passion for caring for our Residents. The Cook is responsible for delivering services provided by the Dietary Department and providing high quality food preparation, plate presentation, and prompt service to all residents. The Cook must possess general knowledge of and demonstrate proficiency in various food preparation techniques, serving methods, portion control standards.
We are a privately held company which operates senior living communities in 4 states.
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit www.cascadeliving group.com
What we look for in a Cook:
• A big smile, eagerness to learn, and compassion for our Residents
• Under the direction of the Director of Dining Services, direct and participate in food preparation, following special diet orders. Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so that quality, temperature, and food appearance are preserved.
• Work within all budget guidelines, safety and sanitation standards and policies.
• Promptly discuss and resolve any potential food service and care coordination problems with all involved team members and team leaders.
• With DDS manage all aspects of food and supply management including, securing items in time for food prep, ensuring leftovers are stored, then used, and inventories maintained – all according to Dietary Standards and Policies
• Keep assigned work station in a safe and sanitary condition and be familiar and comply with all state and local health department practices, safety practices, and infection control practices.
• Maintain acceptable standards of personal hygiene and comply with department dress code.
• Set up, break down and clean your work area/kitchen according to the Dietary Standards and Policies.
We are looking for a full and part-time employee. The hours for the full-time position would be Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and a half day on Monday. That’s three and a half days on and three and a half days off for full-time hours and no more late nights.
The part-time position would be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
We offer paid vacations, paid sick leave, paid holidays whether you work them or not, paid personal days, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision, 401k and more.
Please respond so we can get you trained for success!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below