QR Code Link to This Post
Bring It To Me has been facilitating food deliveries from San Diego’s BEST restaurants. We have been rapidly growing and are looking for courteous and dependable drivers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who needs extra income.This position requires drivers to deliver food orders from a variety of local restaurants to customers at their home, office, college dorm, etc. To succeed and make money DEPENDS on you. As a self-employed driver, you earn a delivery fee plus tips for each delivery. You have the flexibility of picking your own work, you set the days and shifts each week.Applicants must be responsible, timely, self-motivated, have excellent people skills and a good knowledge of the delivery areas.Perks of a delivery driver:
○ Make your own schedule
○ Start from home
○ Enjoy the fresh air, don’t be stuck inside all day!
○ For EACH delivery earn a delivery fee plus tips
○ Get paid weekly
○ Experience is not necessaryAs a delivery driver, the following are things you need:
○ Must be 18+ years old
○ Valid Driver’s License
○ Clean driving record (no DUI’s, reckless or careless driving)
○ Reliable car with up to date auto insurance (fuel efficient is a plus)
○ Smartphone (iPhone or Android)We are looking to interview immediately, so please click the button below and complete the application. A recruiter will contact you to set up an appointment, if you match all basic requirements.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below