QR Code Link to This Post
Sous Chef – Senior Living
We are seeking a talented and experienced Sous Chef to join our Culinary Team!
The Sous Chef is responsible for the preparation of nutritious, appetizing and attractive meals while working as a team with other Food Services members to provide smooth, efficient and safe operation of the kitchen area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
• Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
• Check freshness and quality of ingredients
• Assist in the development of menu items
• Standardize recipes and plate presentations
• Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
• Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
• Knowledge of cost and labor systems
• Passion for food and cooking techniques
• Strong leadership qualities
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a part a winning team, please follow this link to apply.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below