QR Code Link to This Post
Snuffer’s Red Oak is now hiring part-time/full-time cooks at their location.
• Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers, and a variety of other kitchen equipment according to brand recipe standards.
• Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products, based on rate of sale, at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
• Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
• Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
• Handles, stores, labels, and rotates all products properly.
• Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
• Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen station. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
• Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to all local, state, and federal safety laws as well as Company safety policies.
• Understand safe food and equipment handling
• Understands and follows all BOH standards for safety and cleanliness.
• Report any unsafe working conditions or problems to Management.
• Ensure all dishes, cookware, equipment, and supplies are clean, sanitized, and organized.
• Be a team player.
• Share the love of all FRG Brands.
• Assist in the cleanliness and upkeep of the restaurant.
• Complete and set-ups, side work, and/or closing duties assigned.
• Ensure safe food handling and general restaurant safety for Guests and Team Members.
• Must be a certified Food Handler in respective state
• Must be able to work in hot, wet, humid, and loud environments for long periods of time
• Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
• Must be able to safely lift bags, cases, and stacks (up to 40 pounds) many times per shift.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be at least 17 years of age.
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with fellow Team Members
• Possess the ability to maintain effective working relationships with all Team Members
If interested, please apply at their location:
132 E. Ovilla Rd.
Red Oak, TX 75154
Hours of Operation:
Sun. – Thurs.: 11AM – 10PM
Fri. – Sat.: 11AM – 11PM
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below