QR Code Link to This Post
The Roosevelt Room and its neighboring event space, The Eleanor, are two of Austin’s most awarded cocktail bars and event venues, located in the Warehouse District of downtown Austin, TX. We are looking for an experienced hospitality professional, to fill the role of Assistant General Manager, to oversee both concepts.
Candidates must be:
– Experienced in managing a bar, restaurant, and/or event space.
– Highly motivated individuals, capable of wearing many hats.
– Versed in craft cocktails and hospitality. Bartending experience also a plus, but not required.
– Confident leaders, able to motivate and direct a staff of exceptional industry professionals.
– Most importantly, candidates must be personable, empathetic, and dedicated to keeping every employee and guest, happy.
Duties for the Assistant General Manager will include:
– Performing nightly checkouts and allocating tips to all employees.
– Acting as Manager-on-duty, two to three shifts per week (primarily Wednesday-Saturday).
– Overseeing the updates and printing of all menus for The Roosevelt Room & The Eleanor (thus experience with Adobe Photoshop and other editing software is a plus).
– Booking and overseeing all large party reservations for The Roosevelt Room & The Eleanor.
– Supporting General Manager and Event Manager, in execution of duties, that ensure the completion of daily tasks and to keep the business progressing as a whole.
– Many other intangibles that come along with running a business of this stature.
Our team is a small but growing family dedicated to providing the best hospitality of any bar in the city. We believe that providing great food and great drinks, although vitally important, come secondary to making every guests who walks in our doors feel welcome, appreciated, and wanting to come back.
Pay is very competitive, consisting of a monthly Salary, plus Bonuses, Health Insurance stipends, Tips (when working events), and Commissions (when booking large reservations).
If you feel that you would be good fit, and meet the requirements listed above, we would love to sit down with you and discuss working together.
Cheers to you!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below