QR Code Link to This Post
ARCHER Austin is looking for an individual who is customer service focused and has a positive outlook to work full-time in our Laundry department as a full-time, Evening Laundry Attendant. The Evening Laundry Attendant is responsible for transporting, pre-inspecting, pre-spotting, washing, drying, sorting, folding, and distribution of all linens. He/she is also expected to maintain linens in a presentable and sanitary condition. He/she is expected to assist Housekeepers with other projects as needed.
The perfect individual for this job should demonstrate the following competencies: Initiative, dependability, teamwork, motivation, quality, customer service, and able to follow instructions with minimal supervision.
We offer great benefits, above market pay and negotiable, and a fun atmosphere that cannot be touched. Bring your smiles and join the family.
Laundry Attendant Job Requirements
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Must be able to understand and follow directions, guidelines and work objectives as set forth by the supervisor.
• Experience preferred but not required.
• Must be able to understand the potential hazards and subsequent procedures involved in working around commercial cleaning agents and light machinery.
• Must be able to work in an extremely dusty environment.
• Must be capable of utilizing both hands in order to perform such tasks as changing bed linens, folding linens, putting linens in to a commercial grade washing machine and dryer, and removing items from a commercial grade dryer.
• Must be capable of reaching overhead.
• Must be capable of bending over, stooping and working on the knees in order to perform such functions as putting away items.
• Must be able to use two-way radios, telephones, general office equipment, industrial washer, dryer, irons, vacuum, floor buffer, wet vac and other housekeeping equipment.
• Ensure proper care of housekeeping equipment and facilities and report all maintenance as needed.
• Other duties as required.
• Ability to work various shifts, days and hours
Previous housekeeping or laundry experience is preferred. All candidates must have good verbal and written communication skills (English) and must have proper I-9 documentation to be considered for employment. This is a full-time, evening position.
ARCHER Austin is part of LodgeWorks, a hotel development and management company based in Wichita, Kansas with 950+ employees nationwide. Our multi-brand strategy includes Archer, Hyatt Place, HYATT house, Aloft, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and other high quality, nationally branded products. We are industry innovators with a rich history and a strong family culture. At LodgeWorks, hospitality is more than just the industry in which we work. It defines everything we do. Hospitality is the single most important element of our organization – the foundation upon which everything is built.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below