QR Code Link to This Post
El Fenix Oak Cliff is now looking to hire part-time/full-time servers at their location.
• Provide genuine hospitality with a smile.
• Maintain great attitude with focus on Guest satisfaction.
• Be a team player, including offering and asking for help, seating Guests, running food, bussing tables, and taking initiative to help other departments when needed.
• Go beyond industry service standards by giving high energy, engaging service to create a wow experience for all Guests.
• Commitment to deliver a unique and memorable Guest experience while providing attentive service and delivering food and beverages in a timely manner.
• Share the love of all FRG Brands.
• Know restaurant’s food and beverage selections, how to sell these items, and the ability to answer Guests’ questions regarding items.
• Greet Guests, present menus, and explain specials and promotions.
• Accommodate Guests’ time restrictions by reading the Guest and adapting service style to their pace and interaction requirements.
• Anticipate the Guests’ needs and wants and accommodates special requests.
• Take accurate food and beverage orders, inputting correctly into the POS system, and delivering camera-ready quality food – every shift, every Guest.
• Act as a final quality check on food and beverages before they are served.
• Assist management by informing them of maintenance problems, safety concerns, low supply inventory levels, and Guest issues.
• Helps resolve Guest complaints by using the BLAST Guest Recovery Model.
• Assist in the cleanliness and upkeep of the restaurant.
• Complete and set-ups, side work, and/or closing duties assigned.
• Ensure safe food handling and general restaurant safety for Guests and Team Members.
• Proven experience as a server in a full-service dining establishment
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be a certified Food Handler in respective state and TABC certified
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to cope with pressure, multiple deadlines, and working under pressure
• Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with fellow Team Members
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with all Team Members
If interested, please apply at their location.
120 E. Colorado Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75203
Hours of Operation:
Sun. – Thurs.: 11AM – 9PM
Fri. – Sat.: 11AM – 10PM
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below