QR Code Link to This Post
The ARCHER Austin, Texas is looking for individuals who are outgoing, customer service focused, and have a positive outlook to work part-time or full-time in our Housekeeping department as a Room attendant. Our staff’s motto is Customer Service First. We offer an atmosphere that cannot be touched. Bring your smiles and join the family.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Cleaning of lobby, and all public areas of the hotel.
• Deliver clean linen to housekeeping staff throughout hotel and collect dirty linen.
• Collection and disposal of garbage from hotel.
• Work on cleaning and other maintenance projects as assigned by Executive Housekeeper.
• Other duties as required.
• Ability to work various shifts, days and hours
• Previous hotel experience preferred, but not required
• High school degree or equivalent required
• There are part-time and full-time positions available which includes working weekends and holidays.
The ARCHER Austin is part of LodgeWorks, an ever-emerging hotel management and development company based in Wichita, Kansas with 950+ employees nationwide. Our dynamic multi-brand strategy includes Archer, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Aloft, Hilton Garden Inn, and other high quality, nationally branded products. We are industry innovators with a rich history and a strong family culture. At LodgeWorks, hospitality is more than just the industry in which we work. It defines everything we do. Hospitality is the single most important element of our organization – the foundation upon which everything is built.
LodgeWorks. Welcome to Hospitality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a lot to offer individuals interested in joining our team.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below