QR Code Link to This Post
Taphandles is a high energy, highly collaborative Seattle-based product design and marketing firm that is expanding rapidly. Our experience and capabilities make us the leader in supporting the beverage industry with the most innovative and unique marketing products available.
The Account Associate is an entry-level business development role. Working with your supervisor, you will learn to develop strategy, plan, and execute on business opportunities in your assigned region(s). You will also be responsible for learning and growing an assigned portfolio of accounts by identifying and pursuing incremental revenue opportunities. As the primary customer liaison, you will communicate with the customer and internal teams to establish goals, critical requirements, budgets, and creative direction to ensure project success.
The ideal candidate will be keenly interested growing their career as a sales and marketing professional, highly motivated, and able to juggle competing projects/deadlines. Our desired Account Associate will also be exceptionally organized, will enjoy building relationships through email, phone and face-to-face interaction, and will have an uncompromising passion for delivering best-in-class service and value in all their interactions.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research market conditions and product requirements of assigned region(s), document findings, and stay up-to-date and knowledgeable on industry/regional trends
• Grow and manage portfolio of accounts to meet Company goals
• Call on new business prospects/unassigned accounts to meet established outbound quotas
• Convert prospects and incoming leads into customers
• Drive and/or collaborate on project budgets, pricing schedules, and milestones to successfully execute project vision and agreed to deliverables
• Execute complete project vision and deliverables, as developed by and in coordination with customer/prospect
• Assist in creating detailed technical and functional specs and project descriptions, including double-checking accuracy of specs, prototypes and other approvals as needed to ensure the success of each project
• Stay up-to-date and knowledgeable on industry trends and the overall market and industry.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of offerings/processes/systems/capabilities for products/services offered by the Company
• Travel potential: up to 25% including trade shows and site visits Additional duties and/or projects, as assigned
Your Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Communications, Marketing, related field or equivalent work experience required
• Excellent command of English, written and spoken, required
• High proficiency with MS Office required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Strong attention to detail, eager to learn
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player!
• Highly organized and able to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
• Effective project management skills and ability to manage deadlines
• Experience with ERP/CRM systems a plus
• Account management or sales experience a plus
Read carefully. . . Our first cut of applications will be based on following instructions!
Please do not send any pre-written cover letters.
• Please do not send any pre-written cover letters.
• Apply by email to the address on this posting.
• Email subject line: Account Associate — Favorite Book (e.g. “Account Associate — To Kill A Mockingbird”).
• Attach your pre-written resume to the email. PDF format is preferred.
• Please structure the body of your email as follows:
1. Paragraph 1: Why do you want this particular job?
2. Paragraph 2: Which of the following words do you identify with most and why? You can only choose one. (1) Enthusiasm, (2) Tenacity, (3) Energy, or (4) Initiative.
3. Paragraph 3: What has been your biggest failure and what did you learn from it?
4. Paragraph 4: What is the most difficult part of working with customers?
5. Paragraph 5: What single job accomplishment of yours are you most proud of?
6. Paragraph 6: What is your favorite beer and why? (If you happen to not like beer, make a case for wanting to work in a beer marketing company.)
7. Paragraph 7: Free form. Don’t waste time rehashing your resume. Really! Differentiate yourself. Tell us something interesting.
8. If applicable, tell us your overall college/university GPA upon graduation.
9. If you have applied for a position at Taphandles in the past, please confirm that date of your application and the role you applied for.
Taphandles is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below