QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced LINE COOK for a Full Time position at a
Gourmet Hamburger Restaurant, BuffBurger
MUST be able to work WEEKENDS.
$10-$11 per hour based on experience
Come by location for Application and speak with a Manager – 1014 Wirt Rd 77055 or 1540 W Alabama St 77006
We are looking for staff that communicates well. That are able to multitask and thrive in a fast paced, high volume situation.
Looking for a cook that can follow recipes, multitask, understand prep lists, timing of product and maintain a standard of quality.
Line/Prep Cook: Prepare French Fries, Hamburgers, Salads, and other hot items, in a fast paced environment, quickly, and efficiently.
Dressing and plating food items
* Prepares a variety of recipes including, sauces, meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
* Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
* Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
* Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
* Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
* Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
* Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
* Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
* Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
* Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
* Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
* Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
* Communicate WELL with Grill, Fry station, and expediting table
* dress orders in a quick and efficient way
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to retain menu item information, meet basic math and reading requirements, have the ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds, uphold professional working relationships with other Associates and maintain composure while under stress.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below