QR Code Link to This Post
Taphandles is a high energy, highly collaborative Seattle-based product design and marketing firm that is expanding rapidly. Our experience and capabilities make us the leader in supporting the beverage industry with the most innovative and unique dispense marketing products available.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to own a variety of marketing tasks, including but not limited to management of projects related to internal and commercial events and tradeshows, maintenance of Company database, execution of social media strategy, and successful coordination of other marketing and sales initiatives.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Coordinate internal and commercial events, trade shows, projects, and initiatives, as assigned
• Input, track and/or route sales leads retrieved from website, Company social media outlets, trade shows, and others as necessary
• Collect content for Company website, social media outlets, and advertising from internal and external sources
• Search and document global and regional dispense needs, requirements, and trends
• Document and track Company competitors
• Maintain and prospect customer database
• Execute Company social media strategy and coordinate resources, as directed
• Maintain marketing calendar, ensuring advertising submissions occur on time and on budget
• Collect and present information related to advertising/marketing opportunities
• Work with stakeholders to coordinate execution of sales and marketing collateral. Coordinate with design resources to oversee marketing requests
• Work with stakeholders to source and coordinate procurement of Company-branded apparel and/or sourced promotional items. Ensure all items meet and adhere to Company Brand standards
• Additional duties and/or projects, as assigned
What You Bring:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or related field required
• High proficiency with MS Office required
• Strong attention to detail required
• Well organized and able to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
• Expertise in copy writing, proofreading, and strong written and verbal communication skills
• Effective project management skills and ability to meet dealines
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player!
• Experience working for a B2B business related to beverage strongly desired
• Proven experience using social media outlets in a business setting desired
• Understanding of google analytics desired
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus
• Fluency in language(s) in addition to English a plus
• Experience with ERP systems a plus
• Read carefully. . . Our first cut of applications will be based on following instructions!
• No generic cover letters. . . Please!
• Reply to ad with subject line: POSITION TITLE – FAVORITE Beverage Brand, e.g. “Marketing Coordinator – Sam Adams”
Please answer the following questions in the body of the email. Keep in mind, a person is reading this letter. Share your personality!
1. Why do you want this job and why do you think you can be more successful than any other candidate?
2. Reflect on why your chose the brand you did as your favorite. Explain.
3. Which of the following words do you identify with most and why? You can only choose one. (1) Enthusiasm, (2) Tenacity, (3) Energy, or (4) Initiative.
4. What has been your biggest failure and what did you learn from it?
5. Pick a Northwest-based brewery (WA or OR). Explain why their packaging is/isn’t effective.
6. What single job accomplishment of yours are you most proud of?
7. What is your favorite beer and why? (If you happen to not like beer, make a case for wanting to work in a beer marketing company.)
8. Do you have bi-lingual proficiency in a language other than English? If yes, what language and explain your level of proficiency
9. If applicable, tell us your overall GPA upon graduation.
10. Free form. Don’t waste time rehashing your resume. Really! Differentiate yourself. Tell us something interesting.
11. If you have applied for a position at Taphandles in the past, please confirm that date of your application and the role you applied for.
Attach resume, do not add in the body of the email.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below