QR Code Link to This Post
Consider joining our group and be a leader on the opening team of a fresh new concept in East Austin located on Cesar Chavez, less than a mile east of downtown. With a warm and homey vibe by day and a hip, energetic setting late into the evening, our new concept hopes to become a family-friendly neighborhood spot that transitions into a lively destination for diners seeking delicious, nourishing food, inventive cocktails, and cool DJ beats.
Work with industry leaders and highly-regarded local chefs to craft a dynamic new experience for Austin. The industrial-chic space will be home to 65 seats in the main dining room, an open kitchen with wood-burning grill, full bar, spacious plant-filled courtyard, and a private dining room outfitted with karaoke and a DJ booth that can serve a party of up to 75 guests.
Our commitment to our team is to discover the potential in every staff member and to create an environment that will support that potential. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in the ins and outs of opening a restaurant and in helping to shape the culture of a new concept. We will provide a stable and healthy source of income in an environment that will strive to support your career goals.
We are seeking self-starters with grit, creativity, and strong leadership and organizational skills to join our growing team.
• 1-2+ years of Restaurant General Management experience
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Strong attention to detail
• Financial acumen, Proficient with P&L analysis and budgeting
• Solid understanding of inventory management
• Passion for strong and inspiring leadership
• Excellent customer service
• Food Safety Manager and TABC License
• Full time
• Salary commensurate on experience – competitive pay and PTO with opportunities for a bonus based on performance
• Medical Insurance after 3 months of employment
• 50% Dining Discount
• On-going professional development and support
• Be involved in all FOH aspects of a restaurant opening, including but not limited to setting up systems, hiring, training, and documentation of said training and processes.
• Manage FOH Operations and co-manage BOH operations with Executive Chef
• Create, analyze, and have a strong command of the weekly financials and on-going P&L Statements to maximize profit
• Maintain inventory controls and manage labor and operating costs and implement strategies for improvement when necessary.
• HR responsibilities including recruiting, hiring, training, disciplinary action and termination.
• Focus on outstanding customer service and guest relations
• Ensure food quality and be well-informed of all safety and sanitation regulations
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an entirely new niche of cuisine in Austin that is supported by a creative concept and brand. You will also be a part of a start-up and growing team of well-heeled professionals in the areas of restaurant operations, food service, marketing, advertising, and design.
We look forward to learning more about you and how best your talents can serve in the growth of this exciting new group.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below