QR Code Link to This Post
Position Delivery Driver/Production
Department(s) Food/Beverage Manufacturing
We are a wholesale beverage production company located in Sebastopol looking to add a Driver & Production Assistant to our team. We are locally oriented, progressive and innovative. We strive to provide a positive, creative and stimulating work environment, while also encouraging feedback, productive criticism, and personal initiative.
Approximately 30 hours + per week, may grow into 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri).
2 days per week as Delivery Route Driver (7am–4pm) and 3 days per week doing Chai Tea production (12-6pm).Experience managing within a food/beverage production environment baking, brewing, etc experience is a big plus.
This position is a good entry level job for the person who wants to be in the wholesale food & beverage industry.
1. Has a general knowledge of Health Safety Codes, and is willing to obtain a Food Safety Certificate. (Current possession of a Food Safety Certificate is a plus. If you are not currently certified we may assist with course/certification after training period is completed.)
2. Manufactures all goods according to recipes
3. Keeps production area and equipment clean
4. Record weekly inventory
5. Create weekly production schedules based on inventory
6. Place purchase orders
7. Maintains documents, records, and reports
8. Occasional pickups and deliveries
9. Equipment Maintenance
10. Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
11. Manages other tasks as assigned
1. Can lift 60 lb. bags of product, this delivery driver and production positions can be physically demanding
2. Neat and clean appearance
3. Upbeat attitude
4. Sufficient Math Skills
5. Attention to detail & organized
Useful, but not required skills:
1. Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks
2. Proficient with computers, familiar with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Pay depends on experience and individual experience and qualifications. Our company strives to pay a fair living wage, with a raise due at the end of 2-3 month training period.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below