QR Code Link to This Post
Food. Cooking. Creativity. Is this your life? Do you believe that commitment unlocks unlimited potential? We are the perfect Company to launch or further your career. We are all about great ingredients, culinary innovation and nourishing inspiration. Oh yeah, we don’t work weekends unless we are opening a new location or kicking it at some cool industry event.
Guckenheimer, is a national foodservice management company that pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace. We encourage our team members to join in community events such as Chef Ann Foundation to support the #RealSchoolFood campaign, promoting cooking healthy meals with real ingredients at schools., Second Harvest Food Bank, Girls on the Run, and many more community programs.
We offer fantastic health and wellness benefit options that include but not limited to medical, HSA, a rewarding wellness program, dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits, EAP, free meal each day, free pair of safety shoes at time of hire, and much more. Guckenheimer’s own Learning Management System at your fingertips and a yearly tuition reimbursement program will enable you to enhance your career development in your new and exciting position with Guckenheimer!
We encourage you to apply to our DISHWASHER opportunity and bring your knowledge and passion of high quality food and customer service to our culinary program.
Maintain pot sink area in a clean orderly manner. Wash pots and pans, wash dishes, maintain floors. Assist with general sanitation as assigned. Maintain storage areas and back of house sanitation.
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Setup pot sink correctly according to HACCP practices and wash pots and pans as required, putting them away as them as directed
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils or equipment.
- Sweep and mop floors in the kitchen and service areas as required.
- Remove garbage as directed in a safe manner.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Possess City/State Food Handlers Card
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of HACCP practices for handling dishware and food deliveries.
- Ability to understand and follow direction from chefs and managers.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company.
- Job requires knowledge of MSDS and correct chemical handling
- Assist other team members as required.
Reporting to this position: None
Reports to: Food Service Manager or General Manager
FLSA status: Nonexempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Ability to lift a minimum of 25 #. Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day excluding breaks.
Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
Ability to remove garbage to dumpster areas.
Proper lifting skills must be used when handling stock.
Ability to load and push a cart a short distance.
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by Law
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below