QR Code Link to This Post
Collaborate with the leadership team to create / perpetuate a compelling, dynamic, seasonally-driven menu. Continue to seek out local partners and purveyors to maintain a culture of artisan-crafted food & beverage. Provide a learning and collaborative environment for all kitchen staff to learn and grow in while providing the best product to our guests. Create a training program to create a learned team that is able to execute consistently and efficiently.
Vice President, Culinary–Restaurant Operations
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Collaborate with leadership to promote and uphold culinary standards. Ensure any and all communication from the home office is addressed upon receipt and followed up through completion.
2. Provide guidance to the management team to achieve a consistent culture that represents our brand appropriately.
3. Create a positive teaching environment encouraging the team to take ownership of the guest experience, learn and aspire to do better each and every day.
4. Lead and direct the team firmly and fairly applying constant, gentle, pressure to hold standards while directing the overall operation, ensuring proficiency and productivity.
5. Coach, mentor and train the team in accordance with our Standards, Sanitation and Food & Beverage specifications.
6. Provide ongoing food, beverage and sanitation seminars to keep information top of mind.
7. Schedule Labor and Control COGS proactively to ensure the best experience for our guests and associates while being fiscally responsible.
8. Ensure the team has all the information, products and tools necessary to be successful.
9. Observe trends and stay current; presenting new thoughts and ideas to the team, resulting in compelling and thoughtful experiences for our guests.
10. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
11. Manage the operations as required to ensure compliance with SOPs, safety regulations and federal, state and local regulations to ensure an optimal level of service, quality and hospitality are provided to the guest(s).
12. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
13. Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the various outlet areas and equipment to protect the assets, comply with policies and procedures and ensure quality service.
14. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
15. Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Ability to move throughout all food and beverage areas and continuously perform essential job functions. Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system. Ability to observe and distinguish product quality by smell, taste, and appearance.
Must possess a Texas Food Managers’s permit.
This description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned by the associate’s supervisor.
Furthermore, this description is subject to change, in the sole discretion of the Company, and in no way creates an employment contract, implied or otherwise; each associate remains, at all times, an “at will” associate.
For immediate consideration, please apply at 115 E. Hickory St, Denton, TX 76201 or submit your resume and cover letter to the link provided.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below