QR Code Link to This Post
Russ & Daughters at the Jewish Museum (5th Avenue at 92nd St) is looking to hire a motivated experienced food runner. Full Time Position Available. Competitive pay and great work environment! (Our location is gratuity free, we pay our employees a higher living wage based on experience)
Shifts include: Mornings, afternoons, weekends & holidays. We are not open for Dinner service MUST have Sunday availability.
Interested candidates should have:
• 1 Year of experience in a full service, high volume restaurant
• A motivated attitude; always ready to work!
• A team-player mindset, respecting & assisting co-workers
• The ability to smile & stay focused under pressure
• Clean & organized work habits with high attention to detail
• Stocking and merchandising experience, a plus
• Clear communication skills with the ability to follow written & verbal directions
Please reply by submitting your most updated resume, interested candidates will be notified via e-mail to set up an interview time.
Russ & Daughters is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For 104 years, Russ & Daughters has been continuously owned and operated by four generations of the Russ family.
Russ & Daughters at the Jewish Museum is located on the Upper East Side, across from Central Park and in the middle of Museum Mile. Open from morning until early evening, Russ & Daughters at the Jewish Museum is both a full-service daytime restaurant, an appetizing counter for take-out and venue for private events.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below