QR Code Link to This Post
We are a local craft beer bar with a passion for exceptional craft beer and customer service. We are seeking qualified candidate(s) to join our small team in Roseville, CA at Final Gravity Taproom & Bottle Shop located at 9205 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 100.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and experience:
• Passion for craft beer and the ever-changing marketplace
• The ideal candidate likes to drink, serve, and talk about craft beer
• Experience working in the craft beer industry as a brewer, bartender, or full-time consumer
• Providing excellent customer service at all times
• Can work well as a team
• The craft beer menu changes constantly: bartenders must be able to adapt
• Always going above and beyond to get things done and make customers happy
• Can remain calm under high-pressure, high-volume times and maintain a good sense of humor
• Ability to complete all side work and cleaning duties as required
• Availability includes afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays
• ABC LEED Certified, or the ability to obtain certificate within 90 days of hire
• Experience using Point of Sale software, starting customer tabs, and cash-handling experience
• Reliable transportation and the ability to arrive on time and ready to work
• Experience changing kegs, with the ability to lift cases of beer and move kegs when required
Qualified candidates please respond to the link provided with your resume in the BODY of the email (***attachments will not be opened***) and answer the following questions:
1) What experience in the craft beer market qualifies you to be a craft beer bartender?
2) What are your favorite local breweries and why?
3) What is your favorite style of beer and why?
4) How do you stay current on the changing craft beer market both local and beyond?
We would like to hire and train the perfect person to join our team ASAP.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below