QR Code Link to This Post
GreenLeaf Market is a new neighborhood grocer in the Downtown St. Louis area.
Manage Produce Department through supervising selection, receipt, pricing, display and promotion of designated products and ensuring hiring, training and supervision of department staff to meet goals for sales, margin, inventory turns, local and regional purchases, labor expense, safety, sanitation and customer service.
Minimum three (3) years leadership experience in grocery and/or produce management with purchasing experience, merchandising and, experience supervising employees and/or project teams including, interviewing, training, coaching and evaluating.
High school diploma or GED, ability to follow through on systems and procedures, analytical ability and proficiency in math, proficiency in Microsoft Office with particular knowledge in Excel and Word, database management, outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail and good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple demands, work under time pressures and meet deadlines, personal integrity to handle confidential information as applicable, willingness to be open to learn and to take on new responsibilities, available to work evenings, weekends, holidays.
1. Supervise selection, receipt, pricing, display and promotion of designated products to achieve goals for sales, margin, inventory turns, local and regional purchases
2. Labor expense in compliance with GreenLeaf Market policies, plan and establish practices for safety, sanitation and customer service.
3. Hire, train and supervise designated employees in compliance with established practices, policies and budget restrictions to support day-to-day operations and to achieve company’s goals.
4. Schedule and post electronically position hours to ensure availability of department support.
5. Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of department shelving, refrigeration equipment, prep areas, storage areas, office areas and display areas in compliance with established practices; document, report and resolve any equipment maintenance or safety concerns; and incorporate equipment, sanitation and safety needs into budget requests or allocations.
6. Participate in storewide management including, but not limited to, participating on the Operations and Management Teams and in cross-promotional planning meetings.
7. Perform other tasks assigned by Store Manager.
1. Exceed expectations of internal and external customers for service and provide a welcoming environment for all customers.
2. Anticipate customer needs and resolve customer concerns.
3. Engage in creating and maintaining a positive, ethical and productive department and workplace.
1. Occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions (tasks in loading dock and receiving areas)
2. Frequent Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions (walk-in/reach-in coolers) or handling wet and/or frozen products; Moving in and out of storage/retail areas carts, pallets and hand-trucks
3. Ability to occasionally lift and move up to 60 lbs. throughout shift
4. Ability to stand, walk, squat, bend, sit, balance and rotate body
5. Ability to ascend and descend stairs, ladders and step stools
6. Ability to safely use sharp cutting instruments/tools
7. Ability to complete repetitive office tasks (sitting at a desk, reaching, bending, filing, using a computer keyboard and looking at a computer screen) for up to eight hours per day
8. Ability to use feet and hands to operate machinery and equipment including, but not limited to, forklifts, pallet jacks, cardboard baler
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below