QR Code Link to This Post
Become a part of dynamic team for a vibrant Midtown restaurant. Interface with high-end catering clientele during breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fast-paced but pleasant work environment. Candidate must be punctual, creative, and responsible. Must have the ability to accommodate luxury clientele and use discretion.
We are looking for the right people who have:
• Ability to work independently, as well as with Front- and Back-of-House Management.
• Professional attitude that comes through in personal interactions and communications.
• Sharp and professional appearance, in accordance with Bedford & Co.’s uniform standards which is all black – downtown professional style.
• Gracious, polite and professional personality.
• Leadership skills demonstrated by example and teaching proper skills and techniques to other members of the Host team.
• Exceptional communications skills–in both verbal and written forms.
• Strong conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent organization and the ability to prioritize daily tasks.
• Working knowledge of wine, beer and spirits.
• Strong basic math skills and computer literacy.
• Strong knowledge of OpenTable and ability to operate a point-of-sale system.
Hiring all positions. Please submit resume and desired position.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below