QR Code Link to This Post
Creamistry, a premiere made-to-order liquid nitrogen ice cream shop, is looking for team members who are passionate about ice cream and customer service. Our goal at Creamistry is to provide a one of a kind experience to our customers. It is our goal to exceed our customers’ expectations for quality and service, while creating an environment that is fun and enjoyable for all.
Be apart of an exciting, fun and fast paced environment serving premium quality ice cream, prepared fresh right before your eyes!
• Ability to act with a customer’s first attitude and provide customer service that exceeds customer expectations.
• Must be a team player
• Have an outgoing and friendly attitude
• Be a positive thinker. Able to think fast and resolve problems.
• Be able to read and comprehend instructions.
• Basic understanding of computer skills in order to operate a point of sale system.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
• Must have reliable method of transportation to work
• Must have the ability to learn and follow rules of sanitary food handling and personal sanitation.
• Food Handler’s Certificate
Each team member is required to learn all operational aspects of Creamistry.
These duties include:
• Providing excellent customer service
• Preparing, packaging, serving ice cream, milkshakes, baked goods
• Cleaning and maintaining healthy-safe store environment
• Restocking supplies
• Becoming knowledgeable about all products/menu (descriptions and codes)
• Operating POS system
• Opening and closing procedures
• We offer competitive pay, pooled tips and best of all, free ice cream!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below