QR Code Link to This Post
“Pita Q” is looking for full time crew members to be a part of our culture at Pita Q. The ideal candidate must be available 6 nights a week and will have Sunday off. We prefer someone with a little grill experience. We offer quick, healthy custom made pitas, salads and rice bowls. This is a high energy restaurant with serious focus on customer service. Building the perfect pita, salad or rice bowl and having fun doing it is the first step of building a career at Pita Q. Strengthen your customer service and team work skills, learn to make delicious food and get ready to grow with our concept. Our staff takes pride in preparing and serving Pita Q’s tasty food. Our crew get to learn and work in variety of positions. At Pita Q we don’t have multiple job titles for our new employee’s but all crew members will play the role of cashier, dishwasher, server, host, cook, prep cook etc. So be ready to gain lots of experience and work hard to become part of our Pita Q culture.
The ideal candidate must be available 6 nights a week
* Be able to smile and feel the guest welcome
* Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude while at work
* Must be willing to develop positive working relationship with staff, management and customers
* Ability to multitask, be a fast employee and be able to work in a busy environment
* An outgoing personality
* Attention to detail in food/service, quality and cleanliness
You must be a minimum age of 18+ years to apply
There will be tips on top of the hourly wages
PLEASE DO NOT CALL PITA Q. SEND IN YOUR RESUME OR DROP IT OFF BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 3 TO 5 PM WEEKDAYS.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below