QR Code Link to This Post
We are in search of great Restaurant Managers for our Westfield UTC restaurant in San Diego!
Ability to speak Chinese is a plus but not a requirement.
Click Here to Apply!
4301 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122
(Directly Behind Ted Baker and near Tocaya Organica)
Restaurant Managers manage the restaurant on a day to day basis. Their focus is on the operation, which consists of managing the brand, ensuring service meets the brand, managing inventories, controlling costs as it relates to product and labor to ensure budgets are met.
– Attend all management meetings (daily camera meetings, weekly meetings, etc.)
– Ensure restaurant is staffed and set up for business, ensuring not to exceed the labor budget and posting the schedule 10 days in advance of the start of the schedule week
– Ensure all company checklists are completed according to the assigned schedules (opening checklist, closing checklist, temperature checklist, etc.)
– Ensure restaurant is clean, organized, and meets Din Tai Fung’s standards of excellence
– Interview, hire and train staff so that all employees meet Din Tai Fung standards
– Communicate effectively with staff to reduce turnover and ensure high standards through positive feedback, coaching and counseling, and discipline.
– Develop and maintain a professional working environment for staff
– Ensure that all paperwork is completed in compliance with company and government regulations
– Ensure that all company SOP’s are followed
– Ensure that the restaurant is compliant with licensing, health and safety requirements
– Successfully achieve budgeted sales and profit
– Count inventory and control waste
– Manage cash handling procedures and ensure deposits are prepared according to the SOP
– Ability to work all stations (both Front of House and Back of House positions) if needed
– Provide exemplary customer service to guests and handle guest complaints graciously
– All other duties required to successfully operate the restaurant
People Management, Planning, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Self-Motivated, High Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Communication
*Passionate company culture
*Opportunities for growth; we love promoting from within!
*Employee meal discounts
*Competitive Salary + Benefits (including Healthcare plan options & Gym/Wellness Reimbursements)!
*Apply to learn more!
If you are interested in other positions with Din Tai Fung, Visit us at Din Tai Fung Careers!
Din Tai Fung is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below