QR Code Link to This Post
Tank 18 is looking for a full-time line cook! We have opened a new kitchen in the pre-existing space Tank 18. The food is to be technical in approach but rustic and simple in presentation. The cuisine is New American, so you will see many influences. These will be full time position with four services a week (Wednesday – Saturday Plus SUNDAY BRUNCH)
The line cook is charged with the prep and setup of their station. This role is focused on the consistent and efficient execution of multiple dishes off of your nightly station. We are interested in an engaged pro who likes to cook by hand, taste in a critical way, and understands the aesthetic of well executed food. We are also looking for an individual that will want to tackle passion projects outside of regular service (charcuterie, butchery, pastry, fermenting, cheese making, tell us about your passions)
Primary responsibilities: setting up and working regular service & events, and possibly brunch.
• Ability to read and scale recipes
• Work multiple stations (sauce, fry, plancha, garde manger, pantry)
• Highly organized and keep an incredibly clean work space
• Ability to thrive in a high-volume environment
Candidates must be able to:
– Be punctual, organized and attentive
– Be responsive to the high demands of daily prep and service.
– Be able to organize and delegate tasks
– Work in a collaborative environment
– Be passionate, ambitious and dedicated to the craft
– Understand how to work efficiently and safely in a fast-paced environment.
– Rise to the challenge of maintaining high standards
Line cook should expect to work 40hr/week with opportunity for OT.
Starting pay is $22-hour
Please attach resume
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below