Hilton Torrey Pines is seeking a Full-Time Barista for immediate hire. This position pays up to $12.00/hr for the first 90 days, and $12.50/hr after 90 days.
What we offer:
For qualifying individuals, Hilton offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Up to 22 days of PTO within your first year
- 401K (+ Match)
- Employee meals
- Hilton Team Member Travel program
- Employee Recognition and more!
A Barista at Hilton Torrey Pines is responsible for brewing coffee in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Barista, you would be responsible for brewing coffee in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Brew coffee according to established standards
- Orders and stocks supplies for work area
- Greets, prepares, services, and takes guests’ orders for beverages and/or food in a friendly, courteous, professional and timely manner to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Upsells additional items to enhance profitability.
- Enters orders into a computerized system and settles check(s) upon completion of order.
- Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards
What are we looking for?
- Some experience as a Barista required
- Understanding of differences in basic coffee/espresso beverages
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Open availability to work varying days and shifts between the hours of 5:30-11:30am and 10am-4pm
- Ability to work a full shift (up to 8 hours) walking/standing with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to bend, stoop, walk and lift/push/pull up to 30 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked – click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below