A great prep cook will be quick and diligent and willing to improve on the job. You will be able to follow instructions as well as all health and safety rules in the kitchen. The ideal candidate will also be able to function in a fast-paced, busy environment as a part of a team.
This position also serves the Main Entree during service. You must be able to provide superior guest service while quickly serving guests. The prep cook/server position is the face of SAGE Dining Services during the meal period. A great smile and friendly demeanor is important.
- Monday – Friday
- $15.00/hr to start!
What You’ll Do:
- Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
- Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food etc.
- Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Knife Skills
- Ability to read and execute a recipe
- Previous prep cook/serving experience
- Kitchen experience
What You’ll Get:
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Positive community interaction
- Career with growth opportunity
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
URL blocked – click to apply
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Date Food Item
Organize Walk In
Prepare Fresh Food
Set Up Station
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below