A two-minute walk from the heart of the city, URL blocked – click to apply, located at Hilton Austin, once and for all renders the where-should-we-get-tacos question irrelevant. Our restaurant offers the world’s favorite street tacos, inspired by flavors from Texas to Thailand, along with custom cocktails, and a shameless celebration of all-things eclectic.
We are seeking a Chef de Cuisine to lead our team of seven (7) culinarians in a creative, collaborative, and guest-centric environment. Our ideal candidate will have three (3) or more years in a Chef de Cuisine role, PR experience, and a highly engaging leadership style.
What will I be doing?
As Chef de Cuisine, you would be responsible for leading the culinary production of a designated kitchen in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead daily culinary production, to include, but not limited to, preparation and production of meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulation, team member productivity and performance, cost controls and overall profitability
- Perform general management duties including, but not limited to, systems management, budget and forecasting, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
- Visually inspect, select and use quality food and beverage products including, but not limited to, fruits, vegetables, meats, fish and spices
- Create and implement new menus and individual food items
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counseling and assisting with evaluations, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
- Three (3) or more years of experience as a restaurant Chef de Cuisine at a full-service, high-volume restaurant
- Prior involvement in PR/marketing initiatives for a restaurant
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead, organize, and mentor a team
- Strong understanding of ingredients and flavors, and how to marry them in creative ways
- Experience creating PDR menus strongly preferred, but not required
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked – click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below