The Hilton Anaheim, located just one mile from Disneyland and across from the Anaheim Convention Center, this property has over 1,500 rooms, 140,000 square feet of banquet space and 5 dining outlets. In 2020, they will complete a multi-million dollar renovation! Explore our URL blocked – click to apply!
We are looking for a seasoned Restaurant Manager to assist with running the day to day operations of our five dining outlets, supporting roughly 150 union and nonunion team members and managers.
What will I be doing?
As Restaurant Manager with Hilton Anaheim, you would be responsible for directing and organizing the activities and services of the Food Court, Mix Lounge, Mix Restaurant/In Room Dining, Pool Bar & Grill, and Starbucks outlets, in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all outlet operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess product and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Initiate and implement marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of outlet offerings, products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Recruit, interview and train team members
food and beverage, lead server, restaurant supervisor, food and beveragesupervisor, food and beverage assistant manager, restaurant assistant manager,dining room manager, dining room supervisor, floor supervisor, dining roomcaptain, dining room lead, restaurant captain, restaurant lead, senior diningroom captain, outlets manager, outlets assistant manager, restaurant assistant manager, room service manager, bar manager, starbucks manager, starbucks lead.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked – click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below