17 September, 2019
DoubleTree Denver – Located in the heart of Stapleton, between downtown Denver and Denver International Airport. Our main floor has undergone a complete transformation, featuring all-new restaurants. At the center of it all is the HUB, bustling with activity, serving up creative cocktails and a legendary list of rotating local beer, Character’s, our fan friendly sports bar, Ground*ed is an urban marketplace, proudly serving Starbucks Signature Beverages, Woodstone Oven pizza and freshly prepared grab and go items. Our chef-centric culture comes to life in Knife & Board, our new signature restaurant – serving seasonal menus rooted in the flavors of Colorado and utilizing locally sourced ingredients.
We are looking tohire a PM Sous Chef! Theideal candidate will have 2+yearsof kitchen supervisory experience, and will focus on the evening service, overseeing Knife & Board and managing a team of 8-10 team members. This is a scratch-based kitchen, focused on sourcing local products for it’s creative Colorado cuisine.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, a Sous Chef would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Executive Chef in the direction and oversight of all culinary operations, to include, but not limited to, preparation and production of all hotel meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulation, team member productivity and performance, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability
- Create and implement menu selections for special banquet themes and events based on current food trends and regional tastes in partnership with the Executive Chef and Director of Food and Beverage, as needed
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward
lead line cook, chef de partie, kitchen lead, kitchen supervisor, kitchen manager, assistant kitchen manager, line supervisor, demi-chef, demi chef, chef supervisor, lead cook, lead chef, kitchen supervisor, cook supervisor food service manager, food service supervisor, food production supervisor, cafe manager, cafe supervisor, bistro manager, bistro supervisor, chef de cuisine, restaurant chef, junior sous chef, jr sous chef, culinary director, director of culinary, banquet chef, banquet sous chef, banquet senior sous chef
What are we looking for?
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a culinary supervisory role
- Ability to successfully train, coach, and motivate a team
- Open availability to work pm shifts
- Experience with scratch cooking and/or sourcing from local vendors preferred
- Hotel experience preferred
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked – click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Beer (Acoholic Beverages)
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below