Olympia Convalescent Hospital in the Koreatown Los Angeles area is a seeking a Korean Cuisine Cook . We would love to make your part of our team, our core vale us RELIABILITY, we are seeking someone who will be reliable and responsible.
The following is what we look for in a candidate:
We are seeking Restaurant Line Cooks / Prep Cooks.
- Prepare the food according to the recipes with consistency while following the brand standards
- Prepare and breakdown food stations
- Ensure proper sanitation and cleanliness of stations
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick days
Job Type: Full-time
Candidates should possess the following qualities:
- At least one year of experience in similar position at a full service restaurant.
- Skilled Nursing Facility experience a plus
- Moderate knowledge of Korean Cuisine.
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Must be a team player and communicate well with others
- Provide friendly, genuine, and excellent service to enhance the dining experience
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours)
- ServeSafe Certified
Job Type: Full-time
- Line Cook: 1 year (Required)
- Chef: 1 year (Preferred)
- Korean Cuisine Experience 1 year
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Welcome to Golden State Health Centers, Inc.
We offer a wide variety of quality resources for the care or rehabilitation of family members, and we are proud that hundreds of families have turned to us to provide that care.
It is our goal to make life more livable for individuals who are dependent upon others. Whether it is assisted living or skilled nursing care, our professional and dedicated health team members strive to maximize each resident’s health and functionality in a comfortable and supportive home-like environment.
Our network specializes in short and long-term convalescent and rehabilitation nursing care, providing physical, occupational and speech therapies, wound care, respiratory care, and geriatric psychiatry services in a professional and respectful environment.
Our retirement and assisted living facilities offer the comfort and convenience of home for active seniors and for those who need special assistance. Our facilities accept payment from many insurance companies, managed-care companies, and long-term care programs.
Golden State Health Centers and its staff are active participants in several professional organizations including the California Association of Health Facilities and the Quality Care Health Foundation. We welcome further inquiries and are always happy to provide any additional information you may require as you strive to make the best choice for the care of your family member.
View the full profile
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below