A Lead Cook at Conrad Washington,DC is responsible for working with the chefs, cooks, and other teammembers in the kitchen to prepare and direct meal preparation. A leadcook follows recipes, helps prepare and cook food, works on the line,assists in training, keeps inventory of items needed for meal servicethroughout the day, assists the chefs with ordering, helps maintaincleanliness in the kitchen, and other duties in the hotel’s continuingeffort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
Estuary is a farm-to-tableexperience bringing the seafood of the Chesapeake to the heart of the Districtled by Chefs Bryan and Michael Voltaggio – James Beard award winners and ‘TopChef’ finalists
Whatwill I be doing?
As a Lead Cook, you would beresponsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and establishedstandards in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding service andfinancial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performingthe following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with sud sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked – click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below