Job Title: Mix/Cook
Department: Mix/Cook Room
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Summary Prepares production mixes by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Reads works orders and follows recipes to determine the amount and kind of foods and supplies to be mixed.
Measures and weights all ingredients going into mixes and ensures all ingredients and weights agree with the work order.
Follows cooking instructions, takes internal temperatures as stated on the work order and cool below 40 degrees in proper time limits. Fills out HACCP paperwork at the time readings are taken.
Follows all government and company regulations to ensure food safety.
Fills out all paperwork correctly to comply with government and company regulations.
Follows all company GMP, LOTO (Lock out Tag out) and safety guidelines.
All employees, including all levels of management, are held accountable for obeying site safety and health rules.
Maintains a clean and safe work area, while following all company safety and GMP procedures.
Monitors condensation in the mix room and if any is occuring rope off the area immediately to protect the product.
Makes sure that all scanning is completed daily.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cut, and cook raw food products
- Instructed and follows proper procedures to cook food
- Prepare and cook food for daily production demands
- Work various cook positions throughout the kitchen
- Lead food service preparation and cooking
- Take food inventory, place food weekly food order, including food bank shopping
- Prepare and cook food for regular and special meals and functions requiring food service
- Prepare cook and serve food
- Perform duties to prepare and serve large quantities of food for clients in residential or day programs, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice./p
- Order food and supplied for food preparation
- Maintain food line by notifying prep cook of shortages and replenishing food at workstation
- Preparing and cooking of food
- Use proper cooking equipment to prepare food items and to complete food orders
- Training other kitchen staff in food preparation
- Assist the cook with preperation of meals
- Preparing food in according with the food service menus
- Serve food according to menu
- Receive and store food and food related items
- Cook food according to recipes
- Maintain food inventory and prepare food supply order; ensure proper food storage temperatures and rotate stored food
Outline Of Food Preparation
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below