- To perform all job duties toward the goal of maximizing guest service.
- To follow and enforce all policy, procedures and service standards.
- To ensure each Guest Service Agent is properly trained to deliver efficient, effective service to Park visitors and does whatever it takes to ensure that guests are satisfied with their stay.
- To resolve guest relation problems skillfully with willingness and desire to understand a guest’s viewpoint and make any necessary billing adjustments so that the guest is satisfied when they leave.
- To help in the development of all Front Office personnel throughout the season.
- To regulate shift coverage for optimum effectiveness by scheduling staff according to business levels and labor standards.
- To provide constructive feedback to staff and prepare employee HIGs and documentation.
- To assist in administering employee incentive programs, and motivate staff.
- To control the inventory of Front Office supplies and forms.
- To provide managers on location with a weekly occupancy forecast to enable them to plan staffing and supply needs for the following week in the absence of the FOM.
- Human relation skills. Must be a “people-person” who thrives on public contact.
- Performance management skills and the ability to supervise employees.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRT keyboard and printer operation.
- Knowledge of Lodging Management Systems computer programs.
- Ability to deal with guests when they are angry or upset.
- Ability to work quickly and thoroughly when under pressure while remaining flexible and open to changes in procedures.
- Knowledge of park facilities, activities, and features.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple situations.
- Strong organizational, administrative, sales and accounting skills.
- Technical knowledge of Front Office operations.
- Able to lift and carry up to 15 pounds.
- Standing for up to eight hours per shift.
- Requires bending, stretching and reaching throughout a shift up to 8 hours.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below