QR Code Link to This Post
Della Fattoria is an award winning bakery in Petaluma, CA, just north of San Francisco. You will get the chance to learn our old world method of making a variety of naturally leavened, organic breads. We work with only the best local and organic flours and ingredients. All of our breads are hand shaped. Bakers will get the opportunity to work with our wood fired, retained heat brick ovens on our family farm in Petaluma. This is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge of bread baking; we love to teach, but there are a few requirements.
1. You must be a team player. You need to be the kind of person who understands that packing bread is as important as baking it; and when the floor needs sweeping you pick up a broom. You must be able to work with a sense of urgency. The ovens are hot and the dough is moving.
2. You must be the kind of person for whom excellence is the only acceptable standard. Being proud of what you do is as important as being paid to do it.
3. You must be willing to give your body a work out. The way we bake is athletic, and you need to be able to lift 50 pounds.
4. You must understand that the bread is the boss, attitude is everything. Dough is a living breathing thing that needs to be interpreted and managed.
5. You must be available to work mornings, nights and weekends.
We’re looking for passionate bakers who want to engage in the process and fully commit to our craft.
Interested parties please reply. You will not be judged by the art of resume writing but by your experience, authenticity, and enthusiasm
I’m looking forward to hearing from you,
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below